BUY attraction tickets safely and securely onlineClick here for more info
FREE road map, beach guide & tide tableGet your copy today
The Devon Association of
Tourist Attractions inspects all member attractions on a regular basis to ensure high standards.
What DATA Does
The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions provides a locally based organisation promoting a variety of attractions to everyone who lives in, or visits the County of Devon. Like minded owners and/or managers are able to network with other organisations both locally and nationally. The Association helps to raise awareness of tourism issues and improve standards within that industry. Regular Members meetings are held at different Devon attractions during each year. The Marketing and Membership Committee also meet on a regular basis. Members are expected to join the Data Inspection Team at least once a season.
Who DATA Represents
The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions has been establishment for over 30 years and represents a number of Devon's Top Attractions. This includes theme parks, national trust properties, farm centres, environmental parks, aquariums, gardens, boats and trains.
How to Apply for Membership of DATA
Attractions who wish to join the Association should contact the Honorary Secretary who will provide them with an Application Form and explain the application procedure. In first instance, contact [email protected] or by telephone on 07905 291567
Benefits of Membership
- Promotion of attraction to the public
- Inclusion on 1,200,000 copies of DATA Guide
- Participation in local and national advertising campaigns
- Press Releases issued to local and national media
- Standard entry on the www.lotstodo.co.uk website
- Ability to promote one off events via www.lotstodo.co.uk website
- Regular inspections together with feedback
- DATA's representation on tourism related organisations
- Networking with other like minded businesses