BUY attraction tickets safely and securely onlineClick here for more info
FREE road map, beach guide & tide tableGet your copy today
The Devon Association of
Tourist Attractions inspects all member attractions on a regular basis to ensure high standards.
Devon’s Top Attractions Free Ticket Friday Competition
Enter our Free Ticket Friday competition each week on our facebook page for your chance to WIN a family day out (2 adults and 2 children) to visit one of Devon's Top attractions and you get to choose which attraction you visit.
Every Saturday morning at 10am a winner is announced on our Facebook page but you can also check below to see if you are a winner. https://www.facebook.com/Devon
All winners must send us a private message on our Facebook page.
Good luck everyone and don't forget 'you have to be in to WIN' so do enter each week.
Many congratulations to our lucky winners below.
Here's the Winners list
04.11.16 Stacey Victoria Churchill
11.11.16 Sharon Free
18.11.16 Camilla Milly
25.11.16 Chris Gaines
02.12.16 Zoe Johns
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Devon’s Top Attractions Facebook/Twitter page you are agreeing to Devon’s Top Attractions storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebookor Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook/Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Devon’s Top Attractions and not to Facebook or Twitter
Entries must be submitted by the stated deadline on each competition.
Please read the competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Devon’s Top Attractions
3. Entries must be posted on the competition post.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge. The judge has final decision on the winner.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition and Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by commenting on the competition asking you to private message us. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. One entry per Facebook/Twitter user will be accepted. Additional entries will not be considered within the competition.
13. Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. Devon’s Top Attractions reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Sign up to the Newsletter Terms and Conditions for Beverley Holidays Competition ended 31st January 2017.
Winner - 31.01.17 Rachel Tudor
Terms & Conditions:
The prize can be taken any time in 2017, excluding School Holidays and Bank Holidays. The prize includes a Mon to Fri midweek break or Fri to Mon weekend break for up to 6 people in a Premier 6 Holiday Caravan on Beverley Holidays. Entrants must be 18 years and over. The holiday is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Spending money and other items are not included in the prize. All extras not specified in the prize must be paid for by the prize-winner. The competition prize is subject to availability and Beverley Holidays terms and conditions. If a winner does not claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner is not available to take up the prize, Beverley Holidays reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the winner. Please note, some facilities at Beverley Holidays are high season only. By entering this competition, you are giving Beverley Holidays and DTA permission to use your details for future marketing purposes.